"""On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry@python.org> wrote:
>
>Wow, I bet this one crept up on you as quickly as it did me!
>
>We have our second planned beta releases for 2.6 and 3.0 tomorrow. As usual I will start
>looking at blockers and buildbots tomorrow afternoon (UTC-4 time) with a plan to start building
>things at about 6pm. Also, I will of course be in #python-dev on freenode to answer any
>questions, or get second opinions.
>
>PEP 361 claims that these will be the last betas. Whether that's true or not depends on how
>well the beta2's go. Please help review code or fix bugs. If you know of things that absolutely
>must go into beta2, be sure there is an open release-blocker bug on the issue.
>
>Thanks,
>- -Barry
I think we should put this one off. The previous betas were done on June 18, and IMO the next beta should be about a month afterwards, not 2 weeks."""
"""On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry@python.org> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2008, at 4:54 PM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Raymond Hettinger <python@rcn.com> wrote:
>> From: "Barry Warsaw" <barry@python.org>
>>
>> There are two options. I could shift everything forward 2 weeks and do
>> the next betas on July 16th. Or we could wait until August 6th. That
>> would mean 6 weeks between betas. It's fine with me either way.
>>
>> +1 for six weeks to allow the code to be more thoroughly exercised.
>>
>> In that case I'd rather insert an extra beta -- one in 2 weeks and one in
>> 6 weeks.
>
> Okay. I can't actually do it on July 16th, so the revised schedule will be:
>
> 15-Jul-2008 beta 2
> 23-Aug-2008 beta 3
> 03-Sep-2008 rc1
> 17-Sep-2008 rc2
> 01-Oct-2008 final releases
>
> I will update PEP 361 now.
+1>> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Raymond Hettinger <python@rcn.com> wrote:
>> From: "Barry Warsaw" <barry@python.org>
>>
>> There are two options. I could shift everything forward 2 weeks and do
>> the next betas on July 16th. Or we could wait until August 6th. That
>> would mean 6 weeks between betas. It's fine with me either way.
>>
>> +1 for six weeks to allow the code to be more thoroughly exercised.
>>
>> In that case I'd rather insert an extra beta -- one in 2 weeks and one in
>> 6 weeks.
>
> Okay. I can't actually do it on July 16th, so the revised schedule will be:
>
> 15-Jul-2008 beta 2
> 23-Aug-2008 beta 3
> 03-Sep-2008 rc1
> 17-Sep-2008 rc2
> 01-Oct-2008 final releases
>
> I will update PEP 361 now.
Thanks for being flexible!"""
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар